Thursday, January 18, 2018

Get Tokens for Beer

On 4 December I wrote that we quietly took an F to mid market and at the Village we were greeted by an acquaintance from the East Bay. I paid for a membership and we went down to get tokens for beer. I saw a community organizer I knew and we talked. Then we went upstairs to the quiet area near the education booth.

We spoke to a couple ladies. One worked for the coalition and the other was our an acquaintance. The whole bike society was there. I saw the San Jose bike messenger I knew and also his girlfriend a few times. My friend and I split up and she got a meal for us. I later went for a walk and quietly got on the elevator and went to the bottom floor. I interacted with a bunch people. My friend mostly hung out with her closest buddies.

As we were leaving I said bye to the art organizer and we told people to to go to the Christmas party. My friend gave her tokens away to a guy from Sacramento. We tried to catch a bus and things got pretty quiet.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment