Sunday, May 14, 2017

Slow and Chatty

It was 915 when I headed to the ferry building and met an acquaintance around 1015. We boarded the ferry and at Sausalito went to the Bayside. The ride up Bridgeway was quick. I realized that she was slow and chatty. We took the standard route to Sycamore and took a break. I caught some air and she left for a bit. Then we went up Horsehill and checked the route up Blythedale.

She was impressed with Horsehill and Meadow Sweet. The Lakeside Drive and Miller turns were also interesting to her. We returned on Corte Madera Creek - some of which she remembered. I got pictures of us in Cal park hill tunnel and I had a beer on the ferry. Later we bumped into her friend. I said bye at Octavia and ate at Mercury.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment