Thursday, April 17, 2014

Memo Recap

I have four recent memo posts.  I ordered them so that they are better placed historically. Since I have been working on the blogs lately and decided to put some extra work into it.

In 2002 while I was in China my friend Dewey was in Europe. He had a great time and sent this email tom me and a lot of others. He told me recently N.B.A.C.H.G. "refers to a group that Steve and Austin formed. The letters stand for the Non-Biased Anti Canadian Hate Group."

Right after I moved back to SF I went back to visit Long Beach and I wrote this entry on the way back.  I am pretty sure that Val and I drove to Oregon together right afterwards. She went on to Portland.

Only a short time later I went to Oregon to see my brother and some friends in Humboldt. It was a terrible drive and I have sworn off driving my father's car forever more. Right before this post I had had my bike stolen at my friend Ben's place.

A short while later I had an Xmas experience.

Around a year later I went to Twain Hart and then skiing. At the time I had been down about work and leisure. My girlfriend at the time urged me to go and it was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment