Monday, February 24, 2014

Borgo’s Team

I wrote that I went through the NA and then went up for cookies.

On the morning of the day I wrote this I woke up at 5 and just lay there awake for an hour.  I listened to the news until about 645 and then rode to Grove and caught a Pittsburgh train.  I forgot to get a newspaper so played some Sudoku.  I was awake the whole way which surprised me.  I rode to Safeway and got fruit, nuts and a salad box.  I then had a lot of trouble finding a spot to park at Wiget.

I called people to let me in and met the team and then most of the day I set up my work space.  Later I got to know the offsite teammates.  I had my first cup of coffee for the day at 12 and on the way back to the office I saw some of Borgo’s team.  I also discovered that some people have no problem with bringing their bike into the office.  I looked through Twitter and read the paper.  I sent messages back and forth with Kathryn.

Eventually the day was nearly ended.  I went and asked the building manager for help but he said I had to wait till the next day.  I said bye and emailed JF old colleagues.  I took the bike to PHill but missed the 517 so took my time with Bike Link.  I read the paper to Powell and the bus was late.  I sat and did nothing on the bus.  Dad saved me left overs.  I ate and worked on the NA.


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment