Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Federal Bar

I wrote that I finished the meeting and returned to the office to see Paul Laris with Austin and the department secretaries.  I found that Deborah wasn’t available.  I wrote that I said hi to Hyowan Ban and then went to the book store copy shop.  I filled out a form but found that it was a waste without approval from the library.  I went to the library to do some computing and spoke to Kathryn and got coffee.  I got my manuscript from the library and went back to the computer lab.  There were 30 changes in all to address.  On the way back downtown I had a hard time in the iron triangle.  At Federal Bar Travis, Michelle, Laura and Paolo were going to Beachwood.  Paolo left with Sue when she came by and I went to Prospector but it was the wrong day.  Later I met Travis at his house with Michelle and Laura.  We had St Germaine and played Cards Against Humanity.

The day that I wrote this I woke up to Travis’ empty apartment at around 1030 but his roommate was probably sleeping.


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment