Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Night Watching

I wrote that I went to Java Beach around 400 and read the rest of the FT from the day before.  When I got home mom was still feeling ill.  I had dinner with pops later and mom ate in bed.  I went downstairs after dinner and worked on the aggregators then Kathryn and I spoke on the phone.  She went out and I believe she went to Tupelo for Karaoke.  I went upstairs at 930 and found mom watching the Olympics.  I waited till she was done and spent the rest of the night watching TV.

The morning that I wrote this I got up at 1130 and had breakfast and then talked at length with dad about health insurance.  I went downstairs at 100 and worked on another email to CSULB.  Dad then convinced me to sign on to Covered CA.  I then got a call from Finenzi about the ArcFM job.

Later I called the Library and spoke to Viv.  She suggested I just wait to come down to Long Beach but if I had gotten far into the process of sending the text then that was great.  I also got an answer from Finenzi.  I told him about the ArcFM job issues and then told him my expected compensation.  After that I sent in the information for the job and then found an email in my box from Ban that generally left the text to my discretion.


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment