Friday, July 12, 2013

Won a Game Finally

I wrote that I dropped a video off at Le Vid and got some tacos.  I went to Wells and then to Yancy’s.  We finally won a game finally.  I went home and watched Family Guy.  On the morning of the day that I wrote this I got up and read the paper and started work.  I had been complaining about the wifi transmitter.  I wrote that I thought that I could also check if it wasn’t really working.  In the meantime I had been writing up the changes I had made before the bike ride the night before and had had the beginnings of a breakthrough.  However, I got bored so I started labeling my notebooks.  I had developed a process just a little while before this.  I wrote my labeling in my notebook log and noted in the log about where the label went


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment