Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jumped the 14

I wrote that the Sunday night before I rode the L Train downtown.  I wrote that I remembered my foot wasn’t in the best condition but it had improved.  I went to Wells and then Patelco.  I then jumped the 14 line and went to Revolution.  My friend was there listening to a Jazz band.  We talked about bikes, Golf and New Years.  At around 1130 I hoped a 48 and transferred to an L.  The walk wasn’t so painful.

I wrote that the Next day I took it easy.  I went through my tables for the survey discussion.  I needed to build a three category version for table X.  Eventually I hit a dead end so I moved on to watching the movie due at Le Vid—premium rush.  I gave up half way.  On the way to Le Vid I realized that this three category table was not useful because graph pad didn’t have any use for that type of comparison.  When I got home I built a mockup of the next four tables and went to bed.

I wrote that the next morning I was up at 8 and was ready to leave for Ukiah at 1030.  Mom and dad both wanted to know when I was leaving.  I drove to Cloverdale in a short time.  When I arrived I went to Schatt’s and then made it to the appointment early.  The set up for the interview was three people: Sue, Lief and Russ.  They each had a few questions.  They were career technical theoretical questions.  They asked what a thematic cadastral was.  What a small and a large scale map.  They asked about representative fractions.  There were personal questions—about who I am and experience.

The ride was uneventful.  I did some stuff at home then and sent a text to mom and drove to West Portal to trade the car with her.  I took the train to Castro and ate at little Chihuahua.  I got a text at Page bar.  Later I had a lot of trouble getting home on the bus.  I noted that later my friend and I chatted about the golf range but we put off going till Friday.

This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment