Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Certain Waitress


All these people came to visit me in the past few weeks and I got into it.  I went with a few friends to Sunday Streets and walked around the Western Addition and saw a lot of fun stuff.  I also got to see a lot of the locals and their organizations in their native habitat.  This was really fun.  That whole weekend was amazing though.  I went on SF Bike Party and visited some friends in the East Bay.

One thing I didn’t do was pay attention to the things that matter.  For instance the first thing I needed to do Monday was fix my computer (again).  I also have had to stop by a restaurant in the Inner Sunset to see if a certain waitress is working.  Tonight I am planning on meeting a friend to participate in a weekly bike ride.

This series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment