Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Finding My Way

When I have been writing fairly regularly I find that I can focus on just one day or two days. I think it is important to record my experience of the commute in detail because I think that the notes would come in useful later. This trip took me to Walnut Creek here and I had trouble finding my way. At the office I took many notes in there from this day on another notebook. During the training my coworkers and I got to know each other and we signed our contracts. The trip home was more predictable because I had done it many times. I spent much of the ride home thinking about my thesis.

I love the bumpy walls at Powell station. I took this while I waited for the train one morning.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment