Friday, June 24, 2011

Bus Tour Agency

I have been having trouble with my job and I bought a notebook to sort things out. I work at a. I take notes while working and have reviewed them. It is pretty obvious that I have conflicts with my coworkers regularly but there is generally no basis for it. I think that there is something going on underneath. After work I caught a bus from the Wharf to North Beach to hang out with a high school friend on her birthday.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment