Wednesday, June 15, 2011

People Near Venice

I hung out with my friend in the city and then a couple of days later I drove her to LA to drop off some paintings. I had to take a couple of days off from the Bus Tour Agency that I work at. In LA I met some people near Venice and then drove to Long Beach. I have about five friends there. We had tacos and beers. Later I stayed at one of their friends and drove home to SF. I had to get back to work.
This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment