Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Transit has its Limits

I find that I prefer to just say a few words in the blog and move on. It is way better than writing two to three pages. I just met this great woman. I met her through a friend. I think we really like each other. I just returned from her house on the bus. I have learned that taking transit has its limits. Some places are just plain inaccessible. When I got home I met a person who invited me to Google plus. I am looking for a job again.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment