Thursday, February 24, 2011

Still a Bike Advocate

I don’t have any old notes for this date so I went through my emails and identified some stuff.  For instance, I noticed that my friend Allison was still a bike advocate.  I also, noted a ride that I took to Russian Hill via Golden Gate Park and the Presidio.  The next day I emailed my thesis to myself after a long day of work.  I had been using a poor quality backup computer because mine had recently died and was in the shop.  I also had some of my thesis get printed out.  A sad thing happened that day as well, my brother-in-law’s father died.  I also made plans with some friend’s to do a kid’s cycling class in Glendale.


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment