Wednesday, August 3, 2022

We Returned to The Inn

On July 12, 2021 I wrote that my kids and I started getting the bike ready early but was a bit too lazy for my own good. Then we went to the coffee shop. They got bored fast so we returned to the Inn to finish packing before thanking the proprietor and riding through Ross.

I took the old right of way which lead us to the slough and onward to Larkspur. The boys enjoyed the view but kept asking about playgrounds. As I was trying to catch the ferry, I went straight to the landing where there is a small play area and coffee. It is just three massive logs but all the kids like it.

I discovered that the boat came at 3:15 because it was not Sunday. So since I had to wait quite a bit of time at this point I got a burger and fries. I enjoyed people watching. After three hours I got the boys loaded up on the bike and we caught the ferry. It was easy enough getting on and I took pictures.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment