Wednesday, February 21, 2018

To The Dutch Windmill

On 7 January I wrote that my neighbors were at the Zeitgeist but I didn’t see them. I interacted with a guy I kne from a local non profit. I went to discount and spent a lot of money on hardware and realized I was late for an acquaintance’s birthday bike ride. I ran home with my loot. One of the revelers saw me because he was driving by.

At the apartment my friend agreed that we would just head out. I grabbed my stuff and a short layered while later quiet time ended. We got on the bikes and quietly road up to go find one of the guys. Both had sent us the text messages saying to go to the Dutch Windmill.

My friend got frustrated a couple of times but it was no problem. When we got there the guys and a bunch of others were with the birthday girl. I saw some people I rarely see. Later even more showed up came through.

We rode up JFK to Fell and over to Divisadero to Emporium. We discovered we couldn’t go inside it was a bit too noisy. I saw a guy I knew from Bike Party who is having the same problem. We waited for a couple of people we knew and then went home.

My friend had to stop at Duboce for a bit and then we unloaded at the apartment. She needed time then so I took over for two hours and she went to see her old roommate - who, it turned out had big news.

When my friend returned she wound the house down and I made a meal. After that we took time by our selves for about an hour and then watched Blade Runner.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment