Monday, December 11, 2017

Dressed As Me

On 28 October I wrote that I rode home from work stopping to catch my breath at Hickory and broke a spoke at Market. My friend took it to the shop for me and I got us ready to go to the Halloween Party. It was like winding the house down but surprise we put our shoes on and walk to Church Street.

We took the train to 23rd and climbed up to the party. I had been feeling under the weather but managed. We came in and there were only a few people. We quietly hung out with the people we knew best. Later some really cool people showed up. One of them was dressed as me. Bike partiers were there. As were some of the more active bike activists. One of the revelers had a photo booth. I was really surprised to see my friend’s old coworker. A bunch of new bike partiers showed up later. The hostess’ boyfriend was there of course and they were dressed the same.

I was really tired when we left. We caught a J and walked home.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment