Friday, September 22, 2017

Grated Zucchini and Eggs

On 20 August I wrote that I rushed home from four barrel to be myself. By 11 I had tidied up and cleaned I had started some laundry and couldn't finish it. I wanted to be in the East Bay to see old classmates at five.  However, they called off as soon as I was getting ready.

I checked with my friend. She was really helpful. She told me that her aunt was going to be staying in Alameda.  I rode to the inner Sunset and then took a six to Quintera. Then I went to Taraval Taylor's. I dropped my pants off and went to mom and dad's. Then at my parents’  I retrieved a sander and my mail – also some sheet music. Mom engaged in some victim blaming about pedestrian behavior. Later I had a long talk with her about my interactions with my friend. She said they were going to vacation.

I took the seven to Cole Valley and picked up some dowels. Riding down to the apartment was difficult as I had no bungee. However I made it with a couple of stops. I wedged it with a thing in my bag.  I finished the laundry and then I headed to Alameda.  On the boat I had brought a beer with me.

At the house dinner was served – it was very noisy – about 6 o'clock the meal was chicken, plums, zucchini – it was a lasagna. It was very delicious. My friend was bonkers.  I offered to wind the house down and when we were done we looked at pictures from grandma. About two hours later we had set up in the attic and the the others were in bed around 11.

Around 630 I made a disruptive noises in the kitchen until everyone showed up.  There was grated zucchini and eggs with a caprese he salad from the garden. I really liked it. They even made me 2 cups of coffee. I ditched out after a while and left my friend in the kitchen. It was quiet time anyway.

When I return to the living room a short bit later it was no longer quiet time and her aunt was leaving. After that I have to keep the noise down in the kitchen because we were packing. Also everyone was gardening and gave us a bunch of veggies – apples.

We agreed to take separate modes of transportation. I left too late because I had looked at the wrong schedule for the ferry. My friend beat me to the apartment. She started quiet time and I went to the hardware store.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment