Wednesday, August 16, 2017

They Brought Me Coffee

On 30 July I wrote that my friend went to meet old coworkers and they brought me coffee and did the tour. I was making noise for two more hours. We had quiet time together after she did groceries. We prepped for Trike-O-Rama and then quiet time was over.


We packed up and I started loading the bikes but I wasn't fast enough. We walked quietly to Safeway. We were loudly calling to each other through the Wiggle. The Panhandle was easy and once we got to the event I saw a colleague was leaving. He had taken a Ribbon home. He and his companion were effusive.


I set up a blanket and my friend talked to the hostess a lot. I ate cookies. I spoke to sme people and the hostess’ sist. I asked the host a lot of questions. We were mostly late but I got to interact with a lot of friends. The sister said she would go to Gatsby.  A bunch of people left and my friend and I got our stuff together and walked her to JFK and rode to the apartment.

I copied this from my notebook on 073017.

No comments:

Post a Comment