Sunday, August 20, 2017

Climb to the Top

On 5 August I wrote that The night before I stopped at the corner for a whiskey but headed to the meet up for Bike Party. Some of the guys were not there but I start talking to my riding partner and one of my buddies.


We rode a Sanchez on 15th and zigzagged a block from the wiggle to page. I saw an old Bike Party contact with us during that. And I thought it was interesting but then he left as we went to page.  We rode to the conservatory of flowers. There I hung out with a bunch of regulars.


When we left we rode Pelosi to who go and over to Frederick. We climbed to Ashbury and headed past Ashbury Terrace. I thought the leader’s route was kind of bad and I didn't like him stopping so much.


At Corona Heights a lot of people wanted to climb to the top but I didn't. The group wasn't really big and I was worried about my bike. I try to stand with one of the free spirits in the crowd but he went up too. I looked for people I knew but gave up.


Eventually I found someone I knew and ended up standing there near this lady who said she had found some keys so I went and found the guy that had said he lost his. However, it wasn't him. So I canvassed the whole area and then gave everything to a ride leader. Later it turned out to be someone I knew.


We rode down towards 15th but I rode to Duboce and onto the apartment. I had a small meal and went to bed.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment