Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Same ol' same ol'

I made a note of the call I had received from Fred at Tower Tours. He told me that I should come down to see him on 865 Beach Street between Polk and Larkin and talk about his business.

I noted that I hadn't written anything else since then because I had been trying to get all of the items I have on my agenda done at the same time.  I went to see Fred and he put me on the City Tour. I rode around and around. That night I ate at Suppen Kutche, I was happy to have a job.

I wrote that the next day was filled with class work and little else. I went out for tacos. I noted that I had started two days before at the Tour agency. At the end of work Thursday I was able to come home and paste a picture of the Fisher results that Rodrigue gave me and then I was off to the galleries. I went and saw Dave at Visuvio. I wrote “Same ol' same ol'”. On the way home form that I found these Japanese partition panels and I thought they were pretty cool. I emailed John Arata.

I noted that I tried Bike Party! on for size the night before.  I was sad it was wet out.  I remember that I had met Derrek that night.  I also noted that it had been raining a lot. I also noted that I would be attending a safety class that Bert asked me to help with. I noted that if it rained all day that day it would be more difficult.

I made some notes on the thesis and many of the comments had told me to properly reference tables.  I had already been addressing Fisher’s Chi Square.  I was both fixing stuff and verifying stuff.  I had made an equation.  I was still using a flawed analysis that I eventually abandoned.

This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment