Monday, June 25, 2012

Luggage Store

It was mid-summer and I had been wrestling with meet ups, transactions, events and personalities. My memory makes me think that it all turned out alright but reading through my notes has indicated that maybe I was a bit frazzled. I had a friend moving to the Bay Area over those few weeks and I felt it was necessary to do the catch up. Meanwhile, I found myself on more than one occasion riding around the city for reasons that became moot halfway through the ride.

However, it was summer and there was plenty going on. I managed to take in Sunday Streets in the Mission and in the process I saw a lot of old friends. I also met this guy who seemed to know everyone from the olden days and my high school years. He hipped me to this awesome art show at the Luggage Store. I took this photo there and was generally impressed with the turnout. Later in the week I went to a couple of interesting Art Galleries. One of them was in the Richmond District.

This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment