Saturday, August 13, 2011

Went to the Mountains

I went to the mountains in Tuolumne County with a friend for a few days. Many days were a lot of fun and others not so much. We met my parents, went shopping on the way back to the city and had dinner upon our return. I met up with another friend before her trip to Michigan and the rest of the weekend entailed taking care of her dog and going to the Outsidelands festival to valet.

Bike Party met at Civic Center in September.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment