Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Interpreting the Trail

I went to Tuolumne County for a few days with a friend. We went up the hill for breakfast and a hike. We had trouble. I thought it was fun to interpret. It took going through once and then we went back and identified what we knew was possible. Some of the language in our pamphlet was really funny. We went farther up the hill. We also looked for events in a local newspaper to attend. We had pizza down the hill. The next day had breakfast and then drove the back roads. We also went to the county seat and a farmers market.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment