Thursday, April 18, 2002

Girl Trouble

Dear JH,  So I am having girl trouble (again), You can't help me but maybe you can laugh at me. I met a cute girl two years ago. We saw each other for two months. She left for the east coast. I went to visit her in Colorado a month later. Things were a little sour then. I have been professing my love for her on and on since then over the e-.

Since I went out with her I have gotten together with a few women. All were lots of fun. The last one in Arcata also happened to be VERY insane.

Now I am somewhat involved with this German girl who is... She is VERY nice... She just took off for Gansu for the weekend. (which is much like going to Arcata from Sac) Anyway, the girl on the east coast is actually in Arizona now. She SEZ she wants to move to SF (WHY? I don't know.) Which is everything I have ever wanted... except... I am here getting together with a girl who is just as great a she...

This is where you are supposed to laugh at me and make a snide comment. Just like the times eh?

For about two months now I been in Shaanxi. (say it like this: Shen? Shee.) My classes are going to last another three. My teacher in Arcata has been planning a trip to Tibet. I don't know if he wants me to come though. I think I will be here till dec. Whatchathink?  from K.


This is series is a retrospective of my life taken from emails that I sent or received on the First of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment