Saturday, March 11, 2017

Also had Delicious Wafers

On 4 March I wrote that the night before I had eaten a minimum and was ready to go at around 740. I went to the market and got beer before I found the Bike Party at the park as I had believed I would even though the webpage had said something else.

One older lady immediately glommed onto me and then some of the guys happened by. My friend’s riding partner found me and I started drinking beer. I saw a bike shop owner and remarked that he's never on the ride. I interacted with some new people and also saw regulars and other organizers.

We rode around the back of the stadium and then down to the pier. I opened a beer and stood with one of the guys. I found a photographer with with a person that I had met at East Bay bike party.

The photographer was open to the idea of a photo shoot. Her friend indicated she would go on a ride with me if she had time. After I left them the ride went up to Pacific and then I got a bunch of pictures. I got video through the tunnel.

We did a loop at Broadway and Park and then we headed up pork to Civic Center. I met people on the road. I noticed a political aide had gone – he had been riding with the bike shop owner. At Civic Center I stood with some programmers and data visualization people until my came by to get me to meet her boyfriend. I also had delicious wafers from a guy drinking fireball.

I noticed a lot of people have joined the ride along the way. The programmers told me about their project: snowplows and KDB respectively.  I left for the apartment and was asleep at 11.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment