Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Lot of Vinyl

I wrote that the day before I went out for air and visited BofA and then WF.  I stopped at Yumma sandwich.  I hopped a 7 o’clock train to Lake Merritt.  I sat at a door with my bike in a cage and waited for Shaun and Kathryn.  After they showed up, Jessica, Kathryn’s coworker was there too.  We also saw Brendan, Ted, Gordon and a couple of others.  The ride went down Embarcadero to Park and entered Santa Clara to 8th.  We went to some beach Crown Memorial.  We didn’t see Brendan or Ted.  It was Jessica, Shaun, Kathryn and I.  We found out later that Gordon left when we got lost on Otis.  We took that street all the way to Bay Fair Island.  Shaun got lost but later I noted that followed the ride back home and the rest of us caught a Fruitvale train.  Kathryn and I got off at Montgomery.  On the morning I wrote this I was up at 715 and cooked bacon and made an omelet.  At 11 Kathryn was doing work on Polk.  I rode home.  I met my neighbor who had a lot of Vinyl.


This is series chronicles my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment