Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rode to Potrero Hill

I have been keeping a record of my weight on my calendar. The calendar says that on September the 25 I was at 186 lbs. On the 22nd I was downtown at Brandon College and bumped in to my mom on the bus. We went to coffee in Cole Valley and when we caught a bus through UCSF we bumped into a family friend. Later that day I went to the Buck Bar and partied with the Tour de Fat Crew. I also spoke to a friend in San Diego. I then went to another bar and saw some other friends. The next day I rode to Potrero Hill with a friend.

Here is another post for the cue sheet from October’s Bike Party in SF.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment