Friday, March 1, 2002

from My Academic Advisor

[An email from my academic advisor for my time in China.]

Hello each of you, please take a minute to register with the US Embassy in Beijing.  Reasons are copied below.  You may want to peruse their website anyway.

(from the website of the US Embassy in P.R. China)
If you're going to be in China for any extended period of time, please register with us. Registration is to your advantage in that it will enable us to locate you in case of a family emergency, and helps keep us better informed of the number and location of American citizens in the event of a large-scale emergency. We are required by law to keep any information you give us completely confidential, and will release it ONLY when authorized by you to do so. You can register online by clicking here [link removed].


This Notebook Analysis is part of retrospective of my life taken from emails that I sent or received on the First of the Month.

No comments:

Post a Comment