Saturday, April 30, 2022

New Bike Path Bridge

On May 10, 2021 I wrote that the day before I rode through the morning air to a coffee shop in Healdsburg and then I took the bus to Santa Rosa where I had New York style falafel. I didn’t mess around though. I hopped a bus to Petaluma and took Ellis to Lynch Creek and explored the new bike path bridge. Amazingly there was a way to cross the river and the freeway - I just had to go through the construction site on the wrong side of the rail.

I rode back on the path but wasn’t impressed with the roadway. At the bus six other people didn’t get on but I had been there first and everyone else was in a group or super young. I was the only one to get on.

This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment