Monday, February 13, 2012

I knew the waitress

I went out with my buddy from LA and my coworkers. The boss was there and it was a little weird. The boss thought my guest was one of his employees. This didn’t stop my friend from taking advantage of his kindness. I thought it was perfectly acceptable actually. I nearly got stuck in Oakland that night because of a bomb scare at the Embarcadero BART station.

The next day I met my Angeleno friend and a coworker at Addie’s where I knew the waitress. We had dinner and then took off for East Bay Bike Party. It was really fun and I am glad that I went. We got to Coliseum station a little late and lost each other in the mix. Later the three of us built a fort out of our bikes at the second BP stop—a parking lot in San Leandro. We ended up at NIMBY in Oakland where I randomly bumped into an old biking buddy from Long Beach.

My mom and I discovered this old church and graveyard in SoHo.

This is a regular series chronicling my life at regular intervals. This Memo series is meant to be a retrospective of what I have written and experienced. In each of these posts I use my notes in conjunction with memory, mementos and souvenirs to create a snap shot of my life. I wrote this on the 26th of May and posted it to the blog on June 13th.


No comments:

Post a Comment