Monday, January 5, 2015

Escalated Throughout the Ride

On November fourth I wrote that the day before I left at 4 and took the train from PHill.  I called the house from Embarcadero and had to call mom because they were at the library.  The train got me to Powell late and I had to sit near these two women that were really rude.  I had placed my bag on one of theirs and she made a lot of negative comments and the whole thing escalated throughout the ride.  They physically assaulted my newspaper.

I went to the grocery and made dinner at the house.  Mom ate soup with me.  She had only had coffee up to that point so had been napping.  Dad was concerned.  I did some social media stuff then and finished the dishes before I headed down to post and work on my essay—I was coding the parts for integration.  The internet was crap.  I was asleep at 1100.

In the morning on the day that I wrote this I was up at 630 and took the bus to Powell and got coffee.  I bumped into an old coworker on the train.  He hates his commute.  I noted that I should help him out or something.



This is an occasional series chronicling my life. This Notebook Analysis series is meant to be contemporaneous piece developed as an agglomeration of my notebook pages. In each of these posts I used my notes to develop my recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment